- Preheat the oven to 180°C, Gas Mark 4.
- Lay the salmon fillets in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Mix together the Boursin® and orange zest. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Spread the Boursin® mix over the salmon fillets.
- Stir the breadcrumbs and dill together in a bowl and sprinkle over the fish, pressing the breadcrumbs lightly into the Boursin®.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over each fillet and pour the orange juice around the fillets.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Serve warm with a spoonful of the orange sauce.
- 10 x 175g portions of thick cut salmon fillets
- 100g Garlic & Herb Boursin®
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 120g dried breadcrumbs
- 15ml fresh dill, chopped
- 150ml orange juice